Top Award Winning Wedding Videographer
Bonnie Keith has won 2 awards for her wedding videos from her 40 years experience as a top videographer. When you want the best, the only thing left to do is see if I’m available. I book up fast, so fill out this application now if you want guaranteed results.
When it comes to your wedding day, you only have one chance to capture this right. This is why I use a minimum of 3 cameras and a crew that will ensure your vision is captured and created so you will have a legacy piece you are proud of forever. There are a lot of wedding photographers to choose from, and I hope you are looking for the best one to guarantee the results of your big day.
Program : Wedding Video Legacy
- 3 Videographers
- 5 Camera setup (2 manned cameras, one stationary)
- Pre ceremony getting ready footage
- Complete coverage of ceremony from 3 camera angles
- We will film the entire ceremony with boom mics on the cameras
- Body mics on the officiant and the groom
- We will capture all moments of the ceremony as well as guest reactions
- After the ceremony, we will then be filming video while the still photographer is taking photos after ceremony/before reception
- We get wonderful candid moments while everyone is “posing” for the still camera
- We will film as the guests enter the reception area and during the cocktail hour.
- You get full coverage of reception (cocktail hour, grand entrance, first dance, toasts, mother son dance, father daughter dance, bouquet and garter toss, dancing, cake cutting, all events planned by the DJ)
- Private video moment of bride and groom, and guest interviews with wireless mic for quality audio
- You will receive a fully edited documentary style, cinema like video (usually approx. one hour or more), also shortened highlight reel (approx. 20 minutes).
- We use hi res cameras, on camera LED lights, boom mics, we tie our audio directly into DJ soundboard, and use body mics for officiant and groom during ceremony.
- We create a video/photo montage with music as part of each final video (normally extra $500.00 per video).
- We arrive over 2 hours prior to ceremony and stay until the end of the evening, which is usually the last dance or when the bride and groom depart.
- Pre-wedding day private interview with bride and groom
- Includes 3-5 minute vignette reel
All packages include:
- Ceremony and reception videos produced fully edited on DVD’s (3),one Blu Ray and one USB Flash drive. Also uploaded to an online site for you to share with family and friends.
- Green screen set-up for videos
- Photos with photo of your choosing as the background
(will be sent to guests later as souvenir or thank you)
- Extra camera/videographers
- Same day editing
- Creating video montage to be shown during reception
Join these Happy Customers…
Wedding Video Guarantee
Wedding Day Peace of Mind
We will be there, staffed with backup professionals and equipment to ensure the only thing you need to focus on is having a day to remember.
Voted “Ultimate Wedding Videographer” by Elite Magazine, Rated “#1 VideoGrapher in Santa Clarita” by ThreeBestRated.com, and consistent top ratings from happy customers on Yelp and provided testimonials.
Bonnie Keith and her team have over 35 years of experience, from behind the camera as an actress to having the first video studio in the 70’s to help thousands of clients capture their legacy.